Terms and Conditions
The Client accepts that the sale of all the products presented on the website www.iloema.com It is subject to the general conditions set out below. Please read these conditions carefully, as they will be applicable to your order through our online store. If you have any questions related to these conditions, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- ID. ILOEMA, registered trademark of MAGISTER & ARTIS, S.L. (hereinafter, “ILOEMA”) Spanish company with address at Calle General Pardiñas 98, Madrid (28006 - Madrid), registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, T 35542, F 140, S 8, H M 638812, I / A 1 and Tax Identification Code B-87710737. Our contact information is email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product information. The Client may purchase two types of products:
- the products offered by ILOEMA on its website but not available in its online store (hereinafter, “Artists Editions") Which must be commissioned via email so that the price and delivery time will be agreed individually with each Customer.
All of them are personalized products made to measure by specialized artisans with different options of fabrics, upholstery, finishes and dimensions, among others, in attention to the customization and orders required by the Clients.
ILOEMA has no obligation to accept any order.
ILOEMA uses all the means at its disposal to guarantee the faithful correspondence between the products and those presented on the website, although there may be small variations, due to their handmade nature or to the requests of the Clients and for which responsibility cannot be demanded. some. Possible variations such as, by way of example, colors, measurements, etc. will be accepted as part of the individual appearance of the products. The specific care of each product is communicated on the web and by means of a document provided with the product itself. Care in accordance with the instructions provided by ILOEMA is vital to the preservation of the product.
- Procedures that must be followed to enter into the contract. The procedures for contracting Online Orders are those that are described in these general conditions, as well as those specific ones that are indicated on the screen where appropriate during navigation, so that the Client declares to know and accept said procedures as necessary to access to the products offered in iloema.com. The placing of the order and its confirmation by ILOEMA materialize the full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
In the case of Editions of Artists the procedures will be described by ILOEMA according to the characteristics of the product by email.
- Electronic document archive and accessibility. ILOEMA will archive the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and the Client may request a copy thereof by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Order confirmation. The Editions they are subjecttos to the acceptance by ILOEMA based on the products requested, given that they are totally handmade products and whose manufacture requires a substantial time depending on the characteristics of the product.
Regarding online orders, ILOEMA will confirm the acceptance of your order via email to the email address provided during the purchase process.
ILOEMA reserves the possibility of not confirming an order for a specific reason such as product supply, order fulfillment problems or delivery issues. In all cases, ILOEMA will inform the user of said circumstances as soon as possible and if the payment has been made, it will be reimbursed by crediting their credit card or checking account. The Client may request more information on the availability of the products through the contact e-mail address provided.
- Modification of errors in data entry. ILOEMA offers you technical means to identify and correct errors when entering data in the forms during the purchase process. Thus, the Client will be able to identify and correct the errors suffered in the introduction of data by communicating it to ILOEMA through the aforementioned e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided and will be responsible for communicating to ILOEMA any changes in them, ILOEMA reserving the right not to accept the orders made by any Client who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
- Price and shipping costs. ILOEMA will communicate to the Client the price of the order made, which will be calculated based on a fixed price of the product and a variable quantity depending on the specifications. of the product.
The price of the products includes VAT but in no case Duties or customs clearance if applicable, which will be paid by the recipient of the products. Without paying these, the product may not be received.
The shipping costs will correspond to the country that the Client has selected as the destination, they will vary depending on the size, weight and characteristics of the products and will be communicated when placing the order. The shipping costs indicated include taxes, transport costs, packaging and insurance.
The price of the products and the shipping costs may be modified without prior notice, although the Customer will be invoiced according to the price that was communicated to him at the time of placing his order.
- Payment Methods. Payments will be made at the time of order and can be made through Credit Cardor, PayPal or bank transfer in the case of Artists Editions.
- Term and Delivery. As these are products expressly manufactured by specialized artisans in accordance with the indications of the Clients' order, the delivery period will be the one communicated to the Client once the order is placed, which is estimated in the case of Online Orders in a maximum of eight to twelve weeks from the confirmation of the same. In the case of ltos Artists Editions the term may vary depending on the complexity of the order carried out and will be communicated by ILOEMTO via email. This is without prejudice to the provisions of section 6 regarding the availability of the products.
In case you cannot be reached at your address or in case of being necessary the payment of tariffs or customs, the courier will contact you at the phone number you have provided. If you cannot be found, to send the shipment again, you will have to pay the corresponding forwarding costs.
- Transfer of risk. ILOEMA will bear the risk of loss or damage to the products until the Customer receives them, except in cases where they have not been received for reasons beyond ILOEMA's control. The products purchased will become your property when you have received and paid for them in full.
- Right of withdrawal. As they are Personalized Products, manufactured in accordance with the Clients' specifications, the Client does not have the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Conformity of the products. Quality is a priority for ILOEMA, so it will accept the return of any product that does not comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
In cases where the Client considers that, at the time of delivery, the products do not conform to the provisions of the contract, they should contact ILOEMA immediately via email. email@example.com where we will inform you of the procedure to proceed to bring the merchandise into conformity.
- Responsibility. Except in those cases in which the exclusion of liability is legally limited - for example, if the Customer is a consumer - ILOEMA's liability in relation to any product purchased will be strictly limited to the purchase price of the products.
Compliance by ILOEMA with all or part of its obligations will be suspended in the event of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure that prevents or delays compliance. In this case, ILOEMA will inform the Client of the situation and the date on which it will be able to fulfill its obligations again.
Specifically, by way of example, ILOEMA will not be responsible, regardless of its origin, nor will it operate the legal guarantee:
- Situations not attributable to non-compliance on your part;
- Situations that were not reasonably foreseeable at the time of formalizing the contract for the sale of the products;
- Variations that may occur as a result of the handmade nature of the products or customer requests. In no case will they be determinative of the lack of conformity of the products and, consequently, ILOEMA cannot be held liable for differences or inaccuracies.
- Damage to products due to misuse, care not in accordance with the instructions and / or the wear and tear of the products as a result of their use by the Customer.
- Strikes, delays, theft of the product or customs holds.
- Intellectual and industrial property. ILOEMA products are protected by intellectual and industrial property, so their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation by third parties is not authorized.
- Applicable legislation. These conditions will be governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, except in those cases in which it is not legally possible.
- Extrajudicial online dispute resolution As a consumer, if you have complaints or claims you can direct them to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, in the event that you have purchased an article online through our website and consider that your rights have been violated, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21 2013, we inform you that you have the right to go to an online alternative dispute resolution procedure in consumer matters.
You can request this procedure on the platform that you will find at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=ES.
The use of the online platform is neither necessary nor mandatory. Therefore, consumers are free to assert their claims without first using it.
- These conditions are translated into English. In case of discrepancy in its content, the Spanish version will prevail.