In Magister & Artis, S.L (hereinafter, “Iloema”) We value your trust and privacy. For this reason, we explain to you below, in a simple and transparent way, exactly how we use your data.
Who is the data controller?
The person responsible for the treatment is the one who decides the purpose for which your personal data is used, which, in this case, is Iloema, with N.I.F. B87710737 and address at Calle General Pardiñas 98 - Piso 5A, 28006, Madrid (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect, for what purpose and what is the legal basis?
- If Contact us By email or any other means that we make available to you, we will use your contact information to adequately address your query or request in accordance with the nature of the same. This includes the possibility of contacting you and the referral of said query or request to the department that can give you an answer.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this treatment is your consent, which you give us when you contact us, and our legitimate interest in offering you the best possible service.
- In case you perform the purchase of any of our productsWe will use your data consisting of name, surname, contact information and card or bank account for the fulfillment, development, control and management of your purchase in order to provide you with an adequate provision of our services.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this treatment is the execution of a contract.
- In case you want subscribe to the newsletterWe will ask for your email address in order to send you the newsletter or occasional commercial communications, keeping you informed of news that may be of interest to you.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this treatment is your consent, which you give us when you provide us with your personal data.
- We can send you commercial communications with the intention of informing you about news that may be of interest to you. However, you may at any time oppose the sending of said commercial communications, in which case, we will not send you any more.
The legal basis that allows us to do so is our legitimate interest, in accordance with article 21.2 of the LSSICE or, where appropriate, your consent through the marking of the corresponding box.
- When browse our website, we can perform measurements and, where appropriate, analyze your browsing habits anonymously.
How long do we keep your data?
We will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose they serve in each case. Once the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we treat them, they will remain blocked for the sole purpose of meeting any responsibility or obligations that may arise from the treatment thereof, period after which they will be deleted.
Who do we share your data with?
Any communication of data that we make will always be respecting your rights and in compliance with data protection regulations. In this sense, we will only communicate your data:
- To service providers that help us carry out our activity, for example, IT tools, technical support services, etc. Some of these providers may transfer data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if this is the case, these communications are carried out with the necessary guarantees and have a level of protection equivalent to that of Europe, as required by current regulations.
- In cases where it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, the data may be communicated to public authorities and to the State security forces and bodies.
Registration and monitoring of corporate social media accounts
In the case of the corporate profiles that Iloema maintains in the different social networks linked from this Website, your data may be treated under other privacy policies. Specifically, the corporate accounts of Iloema's social networks are the following:
- INSTAGRAM: iloema_editions
- FACEBOOK: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
The profiles on the social networks linked from this Website have been created so that you can better understand our activity and offer different communication channels aimed at people interested in our entity and the services we offer.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
As the owner of your personal information, you have the right to:
- Access the data that we process about you and detailed information about the treatment we carry out thereof.
- You can request that your information be rectified, if you consider it to be inaccurate.
- In some cases, you can request that your data be deleted, you can object to our use of it and you can limit the treatment we make of it.
- You have the right to the portability of your data, that is, to receive your data or have it delivered to a third party in a format that allows them to process it.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in all those treatment activities that are based on said legal basis.
- Of course, if you consider that we have not properly addressed your rights or you want more information in this regard, you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by contacting aepd.es
If you have any questions regarding the exercise of your rights, before contacting the Control Authority, we remind you that, if you wish, you can contact us directly by writing to us at email@example.com and we will try to help you in the best possible way.
Consequences of not providing your personal data
Our products require some personal data in order to provide the service to you. If you choose not to provide the data required to provide you with a product or feature, you will not be able to use that product or feature. Similarly, when we need to collect personal data by legal imperative, to enter into a contract with you or fulfill it and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract. When providing the data is optional and you decide not to share personal data, features that use such data, such as personalization, will not work for you.
Date of last update: December 2021